Please note our special conditions for Easter/Christmas/New Year periods
- Booking dates and suite preferences cannot be guaranteed until confirmation is completed. Management has the right to choose accommodation type according to the requested dates and more specifically the needs of each cat on an individual basis.
- Any booking changes after the confirmation incur a $25 administration charge and cannot be guaranteed to be accepted, pending these Christmas/New Year special conditions set by Hobbits Knob Cat Retreat Management, which were signed upon the booking confirmation.
- We do require all bookings to comply with the following STRICT special conditions to ensure that we are able to cater efficiently during these busy periods.
- We require a 5-night minimum stay.
- We will be closed to the public for drop off and pick up on both the 25th of December and 26th of December. Rest assured we will have staff on the premises over these closed days to take extra special, individual care of your feline friends.
- We require a $100.00 non-refundable booking confirmation deposit to be paid within 7 days upon making the booking request with the balance due by the 30th September by cash or bank transfer.
- Hobbits Knob Cat Retreat reserves the right to cancel bookings should they not comply with our special conditions including the lack of payment of the deposit by the due date.
- Should you request, within 4 weeks of your booking commencement, to drop off at a later date over the busy period or an early pick-up over the busy period, but a booking period originally included the Christmas and/or New Year dates in the 5 night minimum, Hobbits Knob Cat Retreat reserves the right to charge the minimum stay required in addition to the $25 administration fee for changing the booking.
- We are proud members of the Queensland Pet Boarding & Grooming Association which we comply with their Code of Ethics, and appreciate your acceptance of our conditions of boarding, which ensures the health and safety of all cats boarding in our establishment.
Please visit our Conditions of Boarding page for all conditions of boarding.